How does I-deals collect personal information?
I-deals collects website user and visitor information at different points in time:
- During website navigation by registering the user / visitor IP address.
- When the user or visitor communicates with I-deals by sending an E-mail message.
What is personal information used for?
From the time the users gain access to our website, their Internet address could remain registered on our machines as LOG files (records). As a result, the users leave evidence of the IP address that was assigned to them by their internet access supplier. This means that each request, consultation, visit or call to one of the website elements could remain registered. Even so, the LOG files are anonymous (meaning they do not identify the full name of the user) and are solely used for internal purposes such as the compilation of statistics used to follow-up on website access control.
The Sending of Electronic Mail
Personal information (including, without limit, your electronic mail address) that is provided to the Company by website users or visitors who send electronic mail shall be included in a file that is the sole property and responsibility of I-deals. This shall be done in order to respond to your request and to compile statistics.
Communication and transfer of data
Personal information that is provided to the Company by website users or visitors who send electronic mail may be disclosed to the appropriate everis Group companies where necessary to respond your request. Some of the everis Group companies have been established in countries that are not members of the European Union. The identity and addresses of said everis Organizations have been included in the website www.everis.com. All such organizations work in the consulting sector.
How do I update my personal information?
The user hereby declares that he is over 18 years of age and that the personal information provided to I-deals using this website - by way of having sent an electronic mail message - is truthful, correct, updated and complete. The user is responsible for communicating in writing any modification or updating of said information by sending a letter to I-deals Innovación & Tecnología Venturing Services, S.L., Avenida de Manoteras 52, 28050 Madrid. Said letter must indicate the following reference: "ARCO (LOPD) Rights Request"
What will happen if I provide I-deals with data of third parties?
At what point will I have given my consent to I-deals to process my information?
How do I revoke my consent and how do I exercise my access, correction, cancellation and opposition rights
I-deals hereby reminds all users of the possibility of revoking the consent given for the processing of his personal data and of exercising their access, correction, cancellation and opposition rights by sending a letter, along with a photocopy of their National Identity Document or its equivalent, either to I-deals Innovación & Tecnología Venturing Services, S.L., , Avenida de Manoteras 52, 28050 Madrid and indicating the following reference: "ARCO (LOPD) Rights Request" or to the corresponding everis Group company. If you require more information on the identity and addresses of the companies making up the everis Group, please go to our "everis Worldwide" sub-section of the "About everis" section on the website www.everis.com.
Cookies are files which automatically gather information regarding your preferences when visiting a website in order to recognize you as a user, customize your experience and website use, and keep a record of website users. In these cases, cookies are saved on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted.
Cookies can be categorized as “third party cookies” (set by a third party distinct from the one that operates the site) or as “first party cookies” (set by the party that operates the site), as well as “session cookies” (cookies that are automatically deleted when de user close his browser) or “persistent cookies” (cookies that remain stored in the user´s terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date).
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for the proper use of the website and the provision of services offered, this website may use:
- Google Analytics cookies: Third party analytic cookies set by Google Inc. to obtain data on the number of website users, including details of the referring website and the total number of times a user has used the website in order to facilitate navigation and proceed to recording the number of website users, for purely statistical purposes. For more information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
- cg_cookie_accepted: First party customization cookie to allow us to record if a user has accepted the use of the cookies on our site.
In any case, given the website may be used without cookies, you can easily block and delete cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another and, consequently, you must check the instructions provided by the Internet browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or the browser’s Help function.
- Safari: Preferences - Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or the browser’s Help function.
- Firefox: Tools - Options - Privacy - History - Custom Settings. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla support or the browser’s Help function.
- Chrome: Settings - Show Advanced Options - Privacy - Content Settings. For more information, you can refer to Google support or the browser’s Help function.
Most browsers allow you to configure cookie alerts or block them automatically. If you block cookies you can continue using the website, although some features may not be available.
In addition, Google provides a “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” which can be downloaded at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB